A graduate of Ankara University Medical Faculty, Board-certified surgeon Dr. Selçuk Aytaç completed his plastic surgery training at Uludağ University medical faculty.
Name / Surname : Selçuk Aytaç
Nationality : Turkish
Birth Day : 24.09.1973
2010 - 2012..................Eskişehir Osmangazi University Anatomy (Doctorate)
1999 - 2005..................Uludag University Medical Faculty Plastic Reconstructive and
Aesthetic surgery specialty training
1992 - 1999................Ankara University Medical Faculty
1984 - 1991................TED Ankara College
English / Turkish
Scientific / Professional Organizations
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Association 2006
2008 Turkish Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Association 2008
2009 Turkish Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Association 2009
-Oxidation to the formation of adhesions and scar tissue after peripheral nerve surgery
-Effect of combination regenerated cellulose and oxidized regenerated cellulose-heparin
''Aesthetic surgery of the face-principles and pitfalls in aesthetic facial surgery''
Human cadaver dissection course. May 2007
University of Emory Healthcare Plastic and reconstructive surgery. Breast Reconstruction course. Aug 2001
Areas of interest
1. Flap dissection course
(Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine-STE) 2002
2. Maxillofacial surgery and distraction course
(Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine-STE) 2003
3. Experimental animal use and care certification course
(Uludag University laboratory animal breeding and research center) 2004
4. Basic principles and artificial organs in cell culture technology
(Ege University Faculty of (Engineering) 2004
SCI, SSCI, AHCI published technical journal, editorial letter, discussion, case presentation and
abstract type publications
1. Reconstruction of sphincteric function after dysfunctional total lower lip reconstruction using free muscle graft technique. J Craniofac Surg. 2007 Jan;18(1):203-7 Writers: Ozbek S, Aytac S, Karlı N.
2. Diced cartilage grafts in cosmetic surgery. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006 Feb;117(2):678-80 Writers: Ozbek S, Ozcan M, Uysal A, Aytac S.
3. Skin necrosis caused by prilocaine: A case report Wounds. 2005;17(3):58-61 Writers: Aytac S, Etoz A, Akın S.
4. A giant pyogenic granuloma. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2005 Sep 15; 116(4):1179 Writers: Aytac S, Ozbek S.
5. Titanium mesh fracture in mandibular reconstruction. J Craniofac Surg. 2005 Nov;16(6):1120-2.Writers: Aytac S, Ozbek S, Kahveci R, Ozgenel Y, Akın S, Ozcan M.
6. Using the sac membrane to close the flap donor site in large meningomyeloceles. Br J Plast Surg. 2004 Apr;57(3):273-7 Writers: Bozkurt C, Akın S, Dogan S, Aytac S, Aksoy K.
Technical notes, editorial letters, discussions, case reports and abstracts published in nationally-respected journals
1. Burn epidemiology in children in the Southern Marmara Region Uludag University Medical Faculty Magazine. 2004 30(3): 145-49 Writers: Aytac S, Ozgenel Y, Akın S, Kahveci R, Ozcan M.
Presented at scientific meetings such as international congresses, symposiums, panels, presentations, posters or demonstrations published as summary text in the program
1. Treatment of recurrent dislocation of mandible, 2005, Vienna, Austria R. Kahveci, S. Aytac, S. Akın, Y. Ozgenel, S. Ozbek Presented as a full text at the scientific conferences such as national congress, symposium, panel:
R. Kahveci, S. Aytaç, S. Akın, Y. Ozgenel, S. Ozbek Presented as summary text in the program by being presented at scientific conferences such as national congress, symposium, panel
1. Use of vacuum treatment with a new stent method of vaginal agenesis (Poster), 2005, Konya
M. Ozcan, S. Aytac